Open Call #2 for uses-cases is ongoing and on this webinar, we will tell you all about how you can apply.
👀 Focus: AIPlanning use cases
🗓 When: 26 January 2022 – 14h30 CET
👉 Where: WEBINAR REGISTRATION LINK
During this info session, you will:
- understand what the project is about;
- know real use-cases that are already a part of the project; and
- have a quick guide through all the Open Call #2 guidelines and procedures.
There will also be plenty of time for Q&A.
- Andrea Micheli (AIPlan4EU Coordinator) – Fondazione Bruno Kessler;
- Guglielmo Gemignani (AIPlan4EU partner) – Magazino.eu;
- Luisa Gonçalves (AIplan4EU Open Call Manager) – F6S Network Limited.
- 14:30 – 14:35 – Welcome
- Join link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89684170421
- 14:35 – 14:50 – Andrea Micheli
- What is AI planning after all? What is AIPlan4EU project all about?
- 14:50 – 15:05 – Guglielmo Gemignani
- Presentation of Magazino.eu and its use-case.
- 15:05 – 15:20 – Marco Carraro & Lorenzo Granelli
- Presenting Saipem.com and its use-case
- 15:20 – 15:35 – Luisa Gonçalves
- Open call #2 for use cases – how to apply!
- 15:35 – 15:45 – Q&A – Closing session
Open Call #2 for use-cases
In its second open call, AIPlan4EU offers up to €1,500 to individuals and organisations to submit real-world use-cases.
Where to apply to the open call? www.aiplan4eu-project.eu/call-for-use-cases/open-call-2-for-use-cases
Deadline: 10 February 2022 at 5 pm CET (Brussels Time).