Open Call #3 for uses-cases is ongoing and in this webinar, we will tell you all about how you can apply.
👀 Focus: AI Planning use cases
🗓 When: 19 July 2022 – 14h30 CEST
👉 Where: WEBINAR REGISTRATION LINK
During this info session, we will:
- explain what the project is about,
- explain how you can 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗽-𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗜 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲;
- showcase real use-cases that are already a part of the project (from consortium partners and previous use-case winners), and
- guide you through all the Open Call #3 guidelines and procedures.
There will also be of time for Q&A.
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler – Andrea Micheli – AIPlan4EU Coordinator
- Procter & Gamble – Fabio Zonfrilli – R&D Scientist Robotics and Automation
- F6S Network Limited – Luisa Gonçalves – AIplan4EU Open Call Manager
- 14:30 – 14:35 – Welcome
- 14:35 – 14:55 – AIPlan4EU Presentation by Andrea Micheli (FBK, Project Coordinator).
- 14:55 – 15:15 – Presentation of the use-case from Procter & Gamble by Fabio Zonfrilli (P&G, R&D Scientist Robotics and Automation)
- 15:15 – 15:35 – Speaker #2 -> use-case winner
- 15:35 – 15:55 – Open Call #3 Use Case Presentation – Info Session by Luisa Gonçalves (F6S, Project Manager)
- 15:55 – 16:00 – Q&A Session & closing session
Open Call #3 for use-cases
In its third and last open call for use-cases, AIPlan4EU offers up to €1,500 to individuals and organisations to submit real-world use-cases.
Where to apply to the open call? www.aiplan4eu-project.eu/call-for-use-cases/open-call-3-for-use-cases
Deadline: 1 September 2022 at 5 pm CEST (Brussels Time).