AIPlan4EU has funding up to €90k to #AI software developers! Know More.
Open Call #2 for Innovators is ongoing and in this webinar, we will tell you all about how you can apply.
📌 This will be #2 of 2 webinars focused on the open call.
👀 Focus: Track B and C of the open call >> Innovators, AI planning technology, software development and use-cases.
🗓 When: 25 January 2023 – 14h30 CET
👉 Where: WEBINAR REGISTRATION LINK
During this info session, we will:
- understand what the project is about;
- know what we are offering in this Open Call and if you are a good fit;
- have a quick guide through all the Open Call application guidelines and procedures, and
- have some time to clarify all your questions.
There will also be of time for Q&A.
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler – Andrea Micheli – AIPlan4EU Coordinator
- F6S Network Limited – Luisa Gonçalves – AIplan4EU Open Call Manager
- Navozyme – Elisandra Ventura – use-case owner
- 14:30 – 14:35 – Welcome
- 14:35 – 14:55 – What is the AIPlan4EU project all about? Overview of the open call for innovators – by Andrea Micheli (FBK, Project Coordinator).
- 14:55 – 15:15 – Open Call #1 for Innovators – Track B and C overview
- 15:15 – 15:30 – Elisandra Ventura – Navozyme – Just-In-Time Bunkering Operations use-case overview
- 15:30 – 15:45 – Speaker – Use-case presentations
- 15:45 – 16:05 – Open call #2 for Innovators – how to apply? – by Luisa Gonçalves (F6S, Project Manager)
- 15:05 – 16:10 – Q&A Session & closing session
Open Call #2 for innovators
Where to apply to the open call? https://www.f6s.com/aiplan4eu-oc-2-innovators/apply
Deadline: 31 January 2023 at 17h CET (Brussels Time).